Monday, June 9, 2008

Special Announcement...

Hi all!

I have not been able to enter frequent posts lately.

The reason is that a team of technical mavens are in the process of finalizing our first Website as well as a Blog which, I am told, will go on the internet in a more visible form than this one has---therefore attract more attention, be of service to more people who seek and need what I have to offer, get comments---in short: join the dynamics of the "Information Super-Highway".

Besides the "homework" they are giving me to do in order to help them with data necessary for the completion of the websites, I shall continue to add posts to this Blog, so: please Keep On Reading!

Of course, I shall keep you abreast of any changes, new links, addresses and other updates as they occur. :o)

Stay Well!

Your Friend.

Jacques

No comments: