Friday, December 18, 2009

PROSPERITY AFFIRMATIONS

"Rich people focus on opportunities.
Poor people can’t see past obstacles
"
-Author Unknown

"FIRST YOU HAVE A BELIEF, THEN YOU GATHER PROOF"

All of us have questions, ideas and beliefs that we have gathered over time from what we've read, seen, or heard about family, friends, teachers and the media.

Much of what is passed along about money is negative, therefore, we need to reprogram our minds with positive beliefs and images about money and what it truly represents in every possible way.

Here are some positive statements to repeat out loud or write down each and every day - first thing in the morning and at night before you go to sleep. Other good times to repeat them are when waiting in line, driving, exercising, etc. (If saying the following affirmations out loud while in the presence of other people would embarrass you, you may mentalize them).

DO THIS CONSISTENTLY FOR 21 DAYS AND YOU WILL HAVE ESTABLISHED A NEW PROSPERITY CONSCIOUSNESS HABIT!

1. People love to give me money!

2. I am rich and wonderful!

3. I am now earning a great big income doing what satisfies me.

4. Something wonderful is happening to me today - I can feel it!

5. All my bills and dues are paid up in full and I still have all this money!

6. My affirmations work for me, whether I believe they will or not.

7. A lot more money is coming into my life! I deserve it and will use it for my own good and that of others.

8. All my clients praise me and pay me well!

9. I am a virtual money magnet!

10.Money comes to me easily and effortlessly, whether I am awake or asleep.

11.I am now highly pleasing to myself in other people's presence.

12.I walk, talk, look, act, think as if I am - and I am rich!

13.I am a winner - I win often and I win big!

14.Money is rushing to me from expected and unexpected places.

15.I rejoice that my abundance inspires others to be affluent as well!


Affirmations (c) by Chellie Campbell, used with permission.
Courtesy: Kathryn "Ryn" Deitz, Ph.D. "The Financial Chiropractor"(TM) - "Aligning your money life with the rest of your life so your money supports you instead of streses you" - Rocky Mountain Wealthy Spirit.

No comments: